EIS offers a bespoke Voice over IP consultancy service for those enterprises whose requirements demand a more individualized infrastructure or integration solution.
We conduct due diligence and in-depth fact-finding exercises to help identify areas or equipment requiring attention and reconcile these with your own specific requests. Then, using the combined information, we recommend a modular, highly-scalable, cost-effective solution that works - first time, all the time and seamlessly integrate any retained legacy communications system.
Whether your requirements are for an onsite IP PBX or a bespoke business VoIP solution, we can help plot your course to the right solution, complete with the features, capabilities and services that meet the needs of your business.
As you'd expect, we have extensive, real-world experience garnered from dozens of bespoke installations at organizations operating in sectors from financial services to international freight.
The EIS VoIP Consultancy aims to help you select and manage everything from system requirements, technical, installation, operational and support issues.
We'll furnish you with the information you really need . . . in plain language.
We'll show you:
- What business benefits you can expect
- The most cost-effective architecture and system solutions
- The technical installation, operational, and support issues pertinent to your VoIP initiative
- How to get various groups within your organization - including desktop/1st line support, telecoms, LAN/WAN engineers and security - working together to support your enhanced infrastructure and keep your VoIP solution working at full capacity.
- How to make the best use of our user-friendly online reporting system to access any information about your organization's call patterns.